Top 5 Things I Don't Understand About Resumes in Asia
- You're asking for my photo?! Why....? Isn't this supposed to be about my skills and abilities, not how hot I am?
- Fine. I gave away my identity and sent you my photo. Why do I have to also write down really personal information like age/weight/height/marriage status? THIS AIN'T MATCH.COM YO.
- Taiwanese bosses must love to read. A lot. Most of the sample resumes I consulted didn't know what being concise meant, loved long paragraphs, and adamantly refused to use bullet points.
- I need to include a personal statement??? I thought I already finished applying for college....and seriously, half of why I didn't apply to grad school is because I didn't want to go through the hoops of writing admissions essays again....
- One page rule? Fuck that shit, because I'm waaay better than that. I know I've just graduated from college, but I've already done way too many great things.
Thoughts anyone? Please share below in the comments! Like what you just read? My followers' list is awfully lonely.....thanks in advance